The College of Communication and Information welcomed seven new and five continuing members to the CCI Board of Visitors Class of 2022.
New members include: Janna Abraham (’01), Jeff Boyd (’92), Snigdha Dhar (’11), Brad Lampley (’96, ’00), Leslie Osborne (’97), Anthony Smith (’98, 00), and Alaka Williams. Continuing members are: Bonnie Carroll, Jeff Copeskey (’82, ’86), Alisa Harrison (’83), Marcellus Turner (’88), and John T. Williams (’71).
The Board of Visitors also has new leadership. In July, Hilda Schmissrauter Murray (’76) took over as chair of the BOV and Rex Repass (’77) became vice chair. John T. Williams (’71) is immediate past chair of the BOV.
The Board of Visitors serves in a collaborative relationship with the leadership and faculty of CCI to improve the educational opportunities for students and advance the reputation of the college and its schools. Members work as ambassadors to the information and communications industry, potential donors, prospective graduates, and the university as a whole. BOV members contribute their professional expertise and perspective, time and energy, direct and indirect financial support and lend their influence to the success of the program.
CCI Board of Visitors, Class of 2022
- Janna Abraham (’01), President, Preserve Press, Los Angeles, CA
- Bonnie Carroll, Founder & Chief Data Officer, Information International Associates, Inc., Oak Ridge, TN
- Jeff Boyd (’92), Principal, Heidrick & Struggles, New York, NY
- Jeff Copeskey (’82, ’86), US Government Relations – Southern Region, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Baton Rouge, LA
- Snigdha Dhar (’11), Senior Account Executive, Momentum Worldwide, Atlanta, GA
- Alisa Harrison (’83), Senior Vice President, Global Marketing & Research, National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, Denver, CO
- Brad Lampley (’96, ’00), Partner in Charge/Government Team Leader, Adams & Reese LLP, Nashville, TN
- Leslie Osborne (’97), Chief Executive Officer, Watauga Group/CEO CyBear Interactive, Orlando, FL
- Anthony Smith (’98, ’00), Chief, Projects and Systems, U.S. Government Publishing Office, Washington DC
- Marcellus Turner (’88), City Librarian, The Seattle Public Library, Seattle, WA
- Alaka Williams, Senior Vice President, People & Culture, Discovery Inc., Knoxville, TN
- John T. Williams (’71), Chief Executive Officer, The Regional Center, Kingsport, TN