At the November 11, 2016 CCI Board of Visitors meeting, Chair Martha S. “Missy” Wallen (’74) and Vice Chair John T. Williams (’71) will welcome four new members to the board:
- Gregory Cox (’95 and ’96), senior analyst, North American Consumer Business, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Atlanta, GA (Cox served out the term of a former board member during the past year.)
- Shannon Jamieson Driver (’99 and ’11), senior vice president, network marketing and creative services, Scripps Networks Interactive, Knoxville, TN
- Joe Scholz (’87), president and owner, Ryah Creative Group, Palm Harbor (Tampa), FL
- Isaac Wright (’03), executive director, Correct the Record, Washington DC.
Eight current BOV members have agreed to serve an additional 3-year term on the board:
- Bonnie Carroll (past BOV chair), founder and CEO, Information International Associates, Inc., Oak Ridge, TN
- Diana Condon, director of advertising, Knoxville News Sentinel, Knoxville, TN
- Jeff Copeskey (’82 and ’86), US government relations – southern region, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Baton Rouge, LA
- Jerry Ehrlich (’73), president and creative director, The Brand Squad, Memphis, TN
- Alisa Harrison (’83), chief of staff and senior vice president, communications and marketing, International Franchise Association, Washington, DC
- Patalia Tate (’80), vice president, marketing and creative strategy, Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, NY
- Marcellus Turner (’88), city librarian, The Seattle Public Library, Seattle, WA
- John T. Williams (’71) BOV vice chair, chief executive officer, The Regional Eye Center, Kingsport, TN.
New, current and returning board members are profiled on the CCI Board of Visitors page and directory at http://www.cci.utk.edu/bovdirectory.
“We are very grateful to these outstanding individuals for sharing their time and talent with the college,” said Dean Mike Wirth. “The insights, ideas and support CCI BOV members provide is extremely valuable and their financial support has been transformative.”